Happy Thanksgiving! This season is always a wonderful time to step back and count our blessings. We’d like to share what we’re thankful for!
• The 200+ individuals who serve meals to our residents each month
• The 100+ residents who work to make sure the House is safe and clean
• The hundreds of volunteers throughout the year who help us with everything from organizing donations and landscaping to teaching classes for our residents
• Each and every person who supports us on our mission
• Our wonderful donors who provide financial support, school supplies, hygiene items, clothing, and food for our residents in order to be equipped for success
• Our hardworking staff and everything they do 24/7, 365 days a year, to go the extra mile for our residents and for each other
• Each agency that works with our clients to help them towards our common goal
We are thankful each day for the support that the Community House has in this community. We hope that we will always remember to be thankful for the things we have been given.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!